Monday, May 24, 2010

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. I was shocked and surprised to see so much negative reaction to Lost. Both by loyal Losties and people who thought we should be worried about more "worldly" issues.

2. I have found the simplest and best thing to cook. Uncle Ben's whole grain rice that you boil in the bag. Literally you just throw the entire bag in some boiling water.

3. I can't STAND it when people say "I seen that".

4. My son told me this week that he wants to change his name to Shake-o James Ben. I look forward to telling him that one day.

5. I can say the alphabet backwards. Probably faster than you can say it forwards ;)

6. Our tiny little baby has turned into a bottomless pit. He honestly eats more than I do.

7. If I could get rid of only one bug in the entire world without disrupting the ecosystem it would be ants. I know, you'd think misquitos right? But no- ants.

8. I stole this from Mama Days which led me to check out lowercase letters which I think is awesome! Hooray for finding new opinions and ideas to check out!

5 comments:

  1. thanks so much for joining in!!! it's so great to have you!!! i'm so impressed you can say the alphabet backwards... that rocks! i love boil in a bag rice! it's a lifesaver - i used to always burn rice (cooking is not my forte) but not anymore thanks to uncle ben! i agree with you on the whole "seen it" thing! : ) happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No negative Lost comments from me because I got to have the two cutest boys in the world spend the night while it was on. Shake-o-James Ben and I had a great time minding the Sodor railways. And yes... baby boy does eat more than you and you can say the alphabet backwards faster than I can say if forwards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you through Newbie to Running ... looking forward to following your journey!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm your newest follower from Trailing Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete